Friday, July 10, 2009

Keeping it going....

So finally after figuring out how to get to my blog, remembering my password and figuring out how to add a post, here I am writing my second post. I just finished a work out at the gym - I am training for a 5K in Disney World in September with my sister. I will do anything to get to Disney World. I am a terrible runner and I really think the staff at the YMCA were standing by with a crash cart in case I went into cardiac arrest. My next task on the list is to figure out how to upload pictures to this blog so you can all see the stuff I am working on.

I learned several things this week - I have my very own on-line stalker, I am only worth an 8 pack of Crayola crayons - not the box with the sharpener, Ryan Reynolds is kinda hot (check out "The Proposal") and I am totally addicted to the Tour de France. This weekends goal is to finish the quilt top to the Moda line "Pack Your Bags" - it is very cute Parisian fabric and it will be a perfect gift for a friend - if I can only concentrate long enough to get it down. Oh well.... I am off to root Lance Armstrong on in the tour!!!

4 comments:

piecesofpatti said...

Can't wait to see your future posts. Loved "The Proposal"! My husband and I are avid fans of the Tour. My son is a rider. Has been for about 15 years. So he got us hooked on the Tour de France. We watch every year and every year in July I am determined to start riding. I called my son today and have him researching the best bike for me. I probably won't make it past the neighbors house! Know what you mean about the crash cart. Oh by the way, I will send the graph paper......Hah!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Jump right in and expect the big box with the sharpener! Sheesh! I think having you as a quilt buddy is gonna be fun!

Jen said...

Gee, I think we're going to have to do something about the lack of pictures. Kidding! Thanks for dragging me to the movies on thursday, I really needed it. Don't listen to 1I, I think you're worth a box of 96 for sure. But maybe 95 cause we'll send the peach one to 1I.

Moneik said...

I think I'll give you the mega pack of crayons. You rock girl and I'm so excited to see you blogging. Every time I saw the Tour on this weekend I thought of you.