Friday, September 3, 2010

My Oldest UFO is done!!!!!




Ta da..........
So I finally finished my oldest UFO. This was actually the first kit I ever bought when I worked at Patched Works. It is slightly less than 3 years old. The kit was called Wine Country and was also my snowball project for Regina's snowball challenge. I have a wine themed kitchen, so I am thinking I am going to chose the thinnest batting and maybe use it as a table cloth/runner.
I love the cork fabric as well as the combination of hunter and burgundy.
Here is my question - what is the best way to photograph quilts? I had a hard time getting the whole top in the picture frame - I did my best - but if you have any great ideas, let me know.
Enjoy the Labor Day weekend!!!!


2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

It's beautiful! Nice job!

Sue said...

it is beautiful, yes it is. now don't you feel awhole lot better???? great job!!!!